is that my fucking TSSF logo drawing…
Anonymous asked: fucking hell, why copy other people's designs just come up with your own.
Me vs Maradona vs Elvis (Originally by Brand New) cover by Mat Kerekes (of Citizen)
it’s important that everyone listens to Mat Kerekes at least once in their life.
After our show in Scranton two weeks ago, Adam, Pat, and Dennis let Ben and I know that for personal reasons they are unable to do Tigers Jaw anymore. This was a surprise for the both of us, but everyone is on good terms, and we respect and support them and their decisions.
A full band Tigers…
So, sad about this…
^ Exhibit A. My gif used in someone’s edit…
contemplating quitting because none of you respect my work. you either reupload my work without credit or use my work for your own again without proper credit. it’s getting so ridiculous i am so annoyed and i dont know why i bother.
FUCK YEAH POP PUNK TATTOOS ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY!
I’m so excited about how successful this blog has become in just a year, so I made some patches to giveaway to you guys.
This is the restart of it. I had a post for it a while ago, but I wasn’t able to see all the notes, so I decided to delete the old post and make a new one.
So here’s how this giveaway is going to work:
- There are 23 patches, and 23 people will win. When I pick the winners’ names out of a hat at random, the first name I pull will get first pick. The second name will then choose from the remaining patches. And so on until 23 people have patches!
- You must be following FYPPT to enter.
- Reblog this post only once to enter. (You can reblog more than once, but you will only get one entry. I offered unlimited reblogs on the previous post, and that caused problems with the notes.)
- I will start choosing the winners on April 15, our one-year anniversary, so you have until then to reblog!
- Make sure your ask box is open so I can contact you if you win.
- All entries must be from the US. I can’t afford to ship outside the states, sorry. /:
Don’t forget, you must be following FYPPT, and likes don’t count!
If you ever feel a certain way and I don’t have the words for it, don’t worry, Thom Yorke’s written a song about it.
Hank the Pigeon
New Years Day have spent a good amount of time touring with Blood On The Dance Floor in the past, and the band’s merch man has now spoken out about BOTDF’s frequent and inappropriate behavior to other bands, young fans, and others around them. Read the upsetting blog piost below by clicking “Read More.”
changing the source to me. seeing as it’s mine…
Brand New song posted! Check out The Glass over at Altpress.com